About Me

My photo
My name is Courtney. I am a Substance Abuse Therapist training to be a Mental Health Counselor. I desire to possess a sense of wonder each day. Join me.

Saturday, September 3, 2011

new habits

Since beginning the 'adult' lifestyle I have picked up a few new behaviors:

1. Nail Polish
I have been painting my nails so much more than I ever used to. Painted nails seems to be a common denominator among my female co-workers. I have joined in.

2. Coffee
I never, ever used to drink coffee...until now. Whether its the iced coffee from McD's or a fresh little cup before church....I have broken out of my 'tea-only' preference!
I found this fun little mug at Marshall's for a buck!


2 comments:

  1. oh my gosh, you & coffee, what, coffee.

    love it. i love ice coffee.

    ReplyDelete
  2. court, can you make a long post about what books i should read please? i need some courtney inspiration.

    ReplyDelete