About Me

My photo
My name is Courtney. I am a Substance Abuse Therapist training to be a Mental Health Counselor. I desire to possess a sense of wonder each day. Join me.

Tuesday, August 6, 2013

oddities

I've developed a weird behavior.

For the last several months, when I lay down for the night and should immediately drift off to sleep...I don't.

I grab my phone and read the news: Mlive, Huffpost, and sometimes ABCnews (in that order).

Then, something related to what I read will usually pop into my head, so I'll wikipedia that. naturally.

This starts a crazy cycle of wikipedia'ing all sorts of things....my craziness continues 'till my eyes become heavy (usually between 12:30 and 1 am), or I can't think of another thing to "look up" at the moment.

So wierd. So exhausting.
Yes, I learn a few things, but really, I need sleep more than I need random bits of information.

Not sure why I started all this, but it needs to stop!
I am questioning my neurotic tendencies. lol.

No comments:

Post a Comment