About Me

My photo
My name is Courtney. I am a Substance Abuse Therapist training to be a Mental Health Counselor. I desire to possess a sense of wonder each day. Join me.

Thursday, April 28, 2011

New Eats...

This afternoon I went out with the ladies from the office for lunch. 
We went to 84 East in downtown Holland.
I felt like such a grown up!
I ordered the Spring asparagus and light Alfredo chicken. Yum, yum!

Work was CRAZY today. Lots of end-of-the-month paperwork.
After going on a quick run to blow to clear my post-work head...

I was invited to a date/dinner. We went to Outback (another first for me). I had the spinach artichoke fat bread pizza....again...delicious.

I have been spoiled lately. All this good food is not so good for my running training efforts..:)

No comments:

Post a Comment