About Me

My photo
My name is Courtney. I am a Substance Abuse Therapist training to be a Mental Health Counselor. I desire to possess a sense of wonder each day. Join me.

Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Gr6



I know, I know I talk often about my love for West Michigan and Grand Rapids.
So here is just one more little post about this place I am proud to call home. Amway Corp. launched a contest where contestants enter six words describing Grand Rapids and what they love about this special city. It is pretty fun.
Just a few years ago when the auto industry took a fall, Grand Rapids had a much more depressive feel. However, our community has RE-BOUNDED!
I think 'Your Trip Begins', MichiganAwesome, Art Prize, and more music venues are just a few of the recent initiatives that have put Grand Rapids back on the map as a creative and alive place to be!

No comments:

Post a Comment