About Me

My photo
My name is Courtney. I am a Substance Abuse Therapist training to be a Mental Health Counselor. I desire to possess a sense of wonder each day. Join me.

Monday, May 6, 2013

Tulips


The unseasonably warm weather last Spring was pretty disastrous for the Tulips (resulting in the  unfortunate nick-name "Stem Fest").

This year, the flowers are in their prime for Tulip Time. They are bright, beautiful, bold, and line the streets of downtown Holland. So much fun!

On Saturday night we grabbed dinner outside at Branns (I consumed the "trash can" beverage that includes an entire can of Red Bull). This was my first experience of an energy drink. Wow!

We made it back to Steph's place just in time to grab our blankets and head to a nearby parking lot to watch the opening fireworks show. The weather was sublime. It was refreshing.

Gosh, I am so thankful for Spring and the opportunity to be outside and comfortable.

No comments:

Post a Comment