About Me

My photo
My name is Courtney. I am a Substance Abuse Therapist training to be a Mental Health Counselor. I desire to possess a sense of wonder each day. Join me.

Friday, March 18, 2011

drifting

Are you someone whose daydreams tend to drift towards the past or towards the future.

I'm definitely a past girl.

A few weeks ago, I stopped in my neighborhood coffee shop. I hadn't been there in years. Emily, the d-group girls and I used to meet up here. We would talk about everything under the sun of a a high school girls' world. Often would would ask each other questions. Sometimes silly things like,  "Who will be the first one married?" Emily was right--Chelsea!

Anyway, I sipped the cinnamon slumber while on this visit....in honor of what I used to order back then (before I discovered chai :)

No comments:

Post a Comment