About Me

My photo
My name is Courtney. I am a Substance Abuse Therapist training to be a Mental Health Counselor. I desire to possess a sense of wonder each day. Join me.

Thursday, March 17, 2011

p_r_o_c_r_a_s_t_i_n_a_t_i_o_n

ohhh boy,

sometimes I don't use my time too well.

I have worked the last 17 days straight.
(I have the upcoming Sunday off -- HALLELUJAH)
I have two loads of laundry that need to be folded
a heap of clothes that need to be ironed
paperwork that needs to be submitted
a refrigerator that needs to be replaced
and about 6 more miles that need to be added to my running regime.

Yet, what did I do last night after work?
picked up a shamrock shake, watched 'little women', got out some craft stuff and painted my nails.

2 comments:

  1. i want to be there, paint my nails, and drink a shake. can i drop out of school, please?

    ReplyDelete