About Me

My photo
My name is Courtney. I am a Substance Abuse Therapist training to be a Mental Health Counselor. I desire to possess a sense of wonder each day. Join me.

Friday, May 13, 2011

I'm going to try..

to run a 25K this Saturday.
I hope I can finish within a reasonable amount of time.

I am running for Alpha Women's Center of Grand Rapids.
They are a wonderful organization that do so many wonderful things for the women and children in the community. They value human life and provide services including: testing, counseling, ultrasounds, abstinence education, awareness/self-esteem teaching, GED testing, mentoring, clothing, baby supplies, homemaking course and personal/spiritual development classes.

I hope that I will represent this agency and what they stand for well!

Check out alphawc.org

No comments:

Post a Comment