About Me

My photo
My name is Courtney. I am a Substance Abuse Therapist training to be a Mental Health Counselor. I desire to possess a sense of wonder each day. Join me.

Monday, May 2, 2011

My weekend...

Friday I worked.
Saturday I 'motorcrossed'....

I chaperoned my little bro up north to Big Air Motocross Track in Newaygo, MI 

He drove the truck and I watched his speed and told him to keep two hands on the wheel
I held my breath and prayed as he rode his dirt bike over the big jumps
said lots of little prayers
I had fun
We ate a picnic lunch in the truck
We laughed much
We sang country songs on the way home.
He had a big smile on all day
He said it was the best day of his life.

These are moments that I will treasure.

Happy 16th birthday Connor!


Find more Elbow songs at Myspace Music

No comments:

Post a Comment