About Me

My photo
My name is Courtney. I am a Substance Abuse Therapist training to be a Mental Health Counselor. I desire to possess a sense of wonder each day. Join me.

Friday, January 7, 2011

Dutch Lunch

On a recent Monday afternoon, I met my Grandma Cher, Aunt, sister and two cousins for Lunch at City Vu Bistro in downtown Holland, MI. The Bistro is located on the tippy top floor of the new CityFlats Hotel. It was so much fun going here for the first time! The building is the first LEED certifited hotel in the Midwest, and boy is it pretty!

We all ate up the lunch buffet: soup, salad, and an assortment of flat bread pizzas. The flat bread is made from flour that is ground in the real DeZwann windmill on windmill island...just a swim away. How awesome is that!

I hope to have more encounters at City Vu soon, and guess what? CityFlats GR is opening this spring!


Oh, and their cute slogan phrase:
"Stay different. Different is fun. It's what keeps things interesting. Different keeps life more orange and less beige. Different leads to creating a LEED Gold Certified hotel. One that doesn't sacrifice style or our planet. After all, the earth has been good to us, so let's return the fave. See? Different is good. We like different".

1 comment: