About Me

My photo
My name is Courtney. I am a Substance Abuse Therapist training to be a Mental Health Counselor. I desire to possess a sense of wonder each day. Join me.

Tuesday, January 25, 2011

W.A.R and Graduation

Women at Risk International (WAR) is a Grand Rapids based organization that is now all over the USA and supports projects in 14 different countries. Its mission is to unite and educate in areas of human trafficking and sexual slavery. Their website is packed with information, pictures, stories, resources, support blogs, ways to get involved, and goods made by affected women available for purchase.

The Berryhill family gave me an exquisite Egyptian glass ornament from the war chest as a graduation gift.
 








Speaking of Graduation...It's been over a month! Here are a few pictures from that December 18th day:





2 comments:

  1. i totally adore the photo of you putting on your pearls, so prec.

    ReplyDelete