About Me

My photo
My name is Courtney. I am a Substance Abuse Therapist training to be a Mental Health Counselor. I desire to possess a sense of wonder each day. Join me.

Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Back in the Saddle again...

I'm excited today. You wanna know why?
I just started up a new gym membership (using a groupon of course...I may have a problem).
I am sooo ready...
24 hr access, classes (I wanna try body pump, Pilate's and spinning), and a SAUNA.
Yay!
Besides a little bit of yoga, I haven't ran at all since before my un-planned emergency surgery. So...it...is....time.
I am starting to train for the RiverBank Run 25k.
I have also decided to run the race supported Alpha Women's Center (more on that later).
I have also also been taking my calcium/vit D supplements regularly for the last 2 weeks.
I'm ready for some change, some movement and some strength!

No comments:

Post a Comment