About Me

My photo
My name is Courtney. I am a Substance Abuse Therapist training to be a Mental Health Counselor. I desire to possess a sense of wonder each day. Join me.

Wednesday, February 9, 2011

up to....

Today I took MyLeah (Jen's baby girl) to lap time at the beautiful EGR library. So pretty...it looks over Reeds lake, so we watched the snow fall and the ice fisherman. I blended in with the EGR 'nannies' in the caregiver population. It was fun.....though, I think MyLeah liked checking out all the other kids more than listening to the stories and songs. She's a cutie! Even though she is 17 mos and can say quite a few words---she still uses her signs (adorable)!

For lunch, I drove over to my mom's and played with the little puppy for a while.
Then, I had a graduate school interview....I don't know what to do yet...such big decisions...and confusing certification and licensing mumble jumble.

Now, I am at Panera awaiting my high school friend Teresa.

Later I will put together my curriculum for my last Thursday afternoon working at the Muskegon IOP Office. I am much looking forward to the switch to the Holland Office, but I will miss these kids even though they are a handful <---understatement

No comments:

Post a Comment