About Me

My photo
My name is Courtney. I am a Substance Abuse Therapist training to be a Mental Health Counselor. I desire to possess a sense of wonder each day. Join me.

Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Wallpaper

Are you a wallpaper person, or no?

I'm apprehensive when it comes to the product because in the early 90s my mom decked out our ENTIRE house in wallpaper. A decade later when we were ready for some interior updates....we learned the big downside of this decorative practice. We spent days with our spray bottles of water/fabric softener and little scrapers slowly removing the stuff.
So, I'm still in a wallpaper-recovery phase I guess.
However, I thought this use of paper spotted on http://www.re-nest.com/ was really unique. I like it. It definitely takes some guts to pull it off!
Oooh, and there are hydrangeas on the counter...my fav!

No comments:

Post a Comment