About Me

My photo
My name is Courtney. I am a Substance Abuse Therapist training to be a Mental Health Counselor. I desire to possess a sense of wonder each day. Join me.

Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Reading this week:


The people at the library know me by name.
I have gone there precisely on Friday afternoons over the past few months.

Yet, can't reminder the last time I have read a fiction book.
I think college contributed to my being drawn to non-fiction, and the feeling that I need to consume more information.
So, I am going to try to read a feel-good-easy fiction read this weekend. Just because!

And also, In re-reading Girl meets God by Lauren Winner on Sunday, I am thinking that 'giving up' reading may be something I should pray in preparation for lent.

No comments:

Post a Comment