About Me

My photo
My name is Courtney. I am a Substance Abuse Therapist training to be a Mental Health Counselor. I desire to possess a sense of wonder each day. Join me.

Tuesday, February 22, 2011

notes, cards, and letters

Irish philosopher Peter Rollins taught at Mars on Sunday. I need to listen to his sermons 2+ times to even get my head around half of what was said.

But something little, did stand out to me:
"In a sense, love letters are written for the people who write them"

I think that this is so true.
If you know me, you know that I really enjoy making little notes, cards and writing letters.


There is probably much truth in that maybe I do it because I need to be reminded of the love and things that I write to others just as much as I feel the need to speak these truths to them.

No comments:

Post a Comment