About Me

My photo
My name is Courtney. I am a Substance Abuse Therapist training to be a Mental Health Counselor. I desire to possess a sense of wonder each day. Join me.

Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Going to the Salon


http://hipparis.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/12/vintage-hair.jpg
 Today I am going to The Douglas J Aveda Institute in downtown GR. This will be my third visit to Douglas J and I'm using a groupon :) I enjoy the environment, prices eco products, scalp massage and the complimentary tea that they serve!

I'm trying to decide if I want to do a 'real' haircut...something different than I've had for the last um....20 or so years of my life.
Its a hard decision for me, because I'm a really simple girl with two hairstyles: just plain and down or in a ponytail.
I hardly ever use a hair dryer and I'm really not that skilled at styling even my own hair.
I'm scared to go too different, yet change is good, right? It might be a decent time for something new with a new job and all....but I just don't know.
Being a girl....having to make hair decisions sometimes feels pretty silly.
What do you think?

1 comment:

  1. do eeet!!! Change it up, lady!
    miss you and love you.
    (p.s. post photos of it)

    ReplyDelete