About Me

My photo
My name is Courtney. I am a Substance Abuse Therapist training to be a Mental Health Counselor. I desire to possess a sense of wonder each day. Join me.

Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Meet my new BF

This past weekend I had a lot of fun puppy sitting my mom's new canine boy: Bentley.
He is a 5lb black furball. Our weekend consisted of walking through the snow, eating snow, watching cable television, going outside every 30 minutes, and lots and lots of playing with his many toys. P.S. he kinda looks like that furry creature from star wars, you think?


Sorry Bentley-- this picture doesn't exactly due your cuteness justice
On Saturday night, I did sneak away for a few hours to join a few friends at Bar Diviani. None of us had ever been to this little restaurant so it was fun---It's a very eccentric place. You walk through big drapes when you enter. We had the brushetta and spinach artichoke dip for appetizers. Our server was actually a guy who had graduated a year ahead of us in high school, so that was a little fun too.

No comments:

Post a Comment